Saturday, July 16, 2011

♥Hailies clothes line♥

Yesterday I was out at the clothes line hanging a load up when Hailie came out and said "Oh mom I wish I nowed you was out here, I love to watch you hang the clothes."And then sat on the steps and watched. I thought I should run a line at her height and let her hang the socks.....what's funner than watching...helping of course. SO today I did. When I took her out to show it to her she was so excited and kept saying "Thank you mom, I love it" We always say "Many hands make light work" It's kinda our family motto and it is nice to see that even the little ones are willing to pitch in.
 Here we are hanging the laundry together!
 Hailie likes hanging up her clothes the most.


 A job well done!
Some how I still got stuck hanging all the socks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea! I should string a clothes line for my kids--I bet they'd love it. And if I could get them to hang the socks, I would love it too...

--Sarah

Anonymous said...

NICE! Yes, take advantage of the help while it comes willingly!! LOL!

Aloha! Mrs. Marine
& the Tiny Troops